I’m delighted to offer ebook and book trailers for $499 without the need to schedule a video shoot!
Each one includes the following:
- Script writing to your satisfaction.
- Voiceover (other services will charge $200 just to add this service!).
- Royalty-free music and images (if not, it could spell legal trouble).
- 3D graphics/text of your title and other essential text.
- Two versions: an HDTV 1080p version and one for Amazon.com.
- Satisfaction guaranteed! If you’re not happy, I’ll refund your money.
I have made several dozen book trailers and I put them on my YouTube account for your review and final approval before sending you the final file.
I keep them on my YouTube channel, but not all of them are there. Some are on Dan Poynter’s Global eBook Awards Trailer playlist.
Dan Poynter is a self-publishing guru who is a big proponent of having a book trailer and recommends my services on his website.
Here is another one of my latest trailers:
Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
An ebook trailer is like a mini-commercial and can be very creative, but they can also be simple and informative.